Monday, December 26, 2011

Fire and sex on a stick.

Now that Christmas is done, it's time to get moving in the right direction. The lighter direction.

For Christmas, my husband (affectionately referred to as "Stud") bought us a new scale. A scarily accurate scale, to be more precise. The first time I stepped on it, it informed me that I was weighing in at 178.6lb. I have lost 3 pounds! I don't notice the difference probably since I have so much more to lose before I would think of myself as healthy. Or even comfortable, for that matter.

So there it is, 3 pounds. Am I proud of myself? Sure. If you say so. I know that's a healthy amount for the time period that has passed, however, I'm finding it hard to get excited about having lost anything at all. I don't believe this to be a problem, per say, just another one of those weight loss hurdles. Repeat after me: "I will NOT let this thwart my efforts."

Now what? Well, I haven't mastered my first set of rules yet. It's not easy, by any stretch. Right now, as I type, I am having a late night snack. BUT... it's a handful of whole, natural almonds. Plain, boring and protein laden. It will fill me up and I'll be all set.

Exercise? Who has time for it?! I've been playing with fire a few times a week. Building and feeding fires fuels my creativity. For me, it's pure meditation. Zen, if you will. While this isn't vigorous exercise, it's still exercise. I'm bending, lifting, transporting logs and brush.

Here comes the fun part, reproduction talk. I have not ovulated as of yet, but things are looking up. How do I know? Because Adam Levine is looking like sex on a stick. Covered in rich dark chocolate. Yummy!

That's all the random I can fathom at this moment. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment