Thursday, December 22, 2011

I cheated...

Well... Not much has happened in the weight loss department. Sure, I'm disappointed, but let's be honest. 'Tis the season to overindulge. I'm not going to sweat it. It will happen. I WILL one day be much lighter and have much less mass.

Have I cheated on this "diet?" Sure. I'll own it. I've cheated a little here and there. For the most part, I have stuck to my own rules. Since my last post, I have had only 2 late night snacks. Only two in about a week? Not bad! I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

What now? Well, I continue to abide by these rules until I am no longer challenged by them. Once they become easy, I'll step it up a notch.

Note: I forgot to add on my last post, DRINK WATER! LOTS of it! I usually drink 3-4 liters a day, in addition to an occasional flavored beverage at meals.

Stay strong. Together, we can and we WILL be healthier.
-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment